Company KOBRA Team, d. o. o., Levičnikova cesta 2, 8310 Šentjernej is the owner and data controller of website www.kobra.si. In the text below, first person plural- we, us, our, etc. is used. The data controller is the one who manages the content and personal data, and another legal entity may process personal or other data, or perform other activities for the data controller.
Each person, visiting www.kobra.si, is noted as a visitor of the website. In the text below, the visitor is mentioned as a second person plural - you, your, etc.
Users of Personal Data are KOBRA Team, d. o. o., Kobra suppliers, Kobra contract partners and state authorities.
Data we Collect
We can collect "non-personal information" and "personal information" about you. "Non-personal information" includes information that does not personally identify you; for example, when visiting a website, some information (date, time, name of the site from which you are visiting the website, the type of browser you are using, the device from which you are connected) are automatically saved to the server. These data are anonymous and are only used for statistical processing.
"Personal information" includes information that personally identifies you, such as: your name, your address, and your e-mail address. When you subscribe for Kobra e-news or fill out a contact form for inquiry or purchase, you will enter your personal information in the system for further business communication and the execution of the purchase process.
We collect the following personal information on the website:
- First name
- Last name
- E-mail address
- A copy of your last Telekom invoice
Why we Collect Personal Data and how we Process Them
At the inquiry/purchase form, data collection is intended exclusively for business communication. When you enter your information in the form, you agree that in order to further communicate, we will keep your personal information on the basis of the legitimate interest of the company. In this case, we process and store your information for the purpose of sending the information you request, sending the ordered product to your address, informing you about the stock or the date of delivery of the product, or only for the purpose of further cooperation and direct marketing. With this, you are not automatically placed on any e-mail list, unless you specifically subscribe to it.
By signing up for our newsletter, you agree to receiving e-mails, to which you can unsubscribe at any time.
We collect your information on the basis of your explicit consent to
- inform you of our news, promotions, discounts;
- provide you with the content that interests you most (in this way, we personalize your user experience);
- improve your experience on our website;
- contact you;
- pass your e-mail address to one or more contracted processors that provide e-mail sending services;
- monitor delivery of sent e-mails (if you have received them);
- monitor which content of your e-mail address you have opened or read (we monitor clicks on web links contained in e-mails);
- send invoices, e-bills, pro forma invoices.
Retention Period of Personal Data
Your personal data will be saved and used only as long as it is necessary to achieve the purpose for which they were processed. After completing the purpose of processing, we will delete or disable your personal information.
If you make a request that we discontinue using your personal data for direct marketing purposes, we will be prevent from using them within fifteen days and will notify you accordingly.
As with all business relationships, in accordance with the tax and financial regulations, legislation and standards governing accountants, keeping books and keeping records, we must keep accounts and supporting documents and data for another ten years from the end of the year to which business event refers to. We keep such invoices and related billing information and user data for a maximum of ten years from the expiration of the year to which the invoice refers to, as this is bound by law.
How do we Protect Your Personal Data
We use security measures on our website to protect your information from accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss or destruction, or from unauthorized access to data. The web site www.kobra.si is hosted on a secure web server and is subject to regular malware scanning. We also only provide content and information, but do not require credit card numbers or other information that could be misused.
We use your personal information exclusively for the purposes described above and do not trade, sell or distribute them to third parties. We only provide them to business partners who help us maintain the website, processors who provide e-mail services, partners who provide postal services (e.g. Pošta Slovenije). They are obliged to protect personal data under conditions as required by law. In exceptional cases, we may pass on your personal information to state and security authorities if they give you an official request for the transmission of personal data.
As a User, you can request the following:
- a copy or disclosure of the data, so that you become familiar with the personal data we process about you;
- correction of data in cases where you believe that the personal data we process is incorrect;
- deleting or limiting the processing of your personal information, if you want us to stop or limit the processing of all or part of your personal information.
Furthermore, you have the right to:
- to object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of a legitimate interest or for the purpose of direct marketing;
- claim the right to transferability of the personal information you have provided us with;
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority for the protection of personal data.
Cookies are small text files that are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit our website. Cookies provide for a better user experience and allow you to use the website, functionality on the website and collect information about the use of our website.
When you visit our website for the first time, we ask you to authorize the installation of cookies that allow normal operation of the website www.kobra.si. You can also decline the authorization or turn off all cookies in your web browser. In this case, your experience on the website www.kobra.si can be partly downgraded.
- analysis of the visit of the website www.kobra.si, on the basis of aggregated statistical data and behavioral analysis (web analytics). We process them using external tools (Google Analytics) tools;
- tracking ad messages (Google AdSense).
We respect the desire to turn off tracking (Do Not Track) and we do not follow ads if this feature is turned on.
Cookies by themselves do not allow your identification, and you cannot be personally identified by using them. You can read more about the types of cookies we use on our website, on the Cookie website.
Links to Third Party Websites